Sunday, April 4, 2010

Have you ever felt for someone yet you know it won't end up the way that you wanted it to be?
Sometimes I felt so happy becasue he is always there for me yet I know no matter what happen I can't say yes to him because I know very well that I am not the type of girl that he wants.....because there's many thing inside of me that he don't know because he can't see and I know very well that he won't and can't accept it.
I told him that I treat him like a brother and he call me lil sis but sometimes my heart just wanted him to know what I really felt for him.
He once asked me why did I treat him like as though he's my bf....but I just answer him no..I only treated him like a brother. I don't think he believes me but he just kept quiet and never ask me anything about it again. I really wanted to tell him what I hide inside my heart but I just can't.
I think he felt the same as what I felt for him but he won't let me know because he once told me that he doesn't wanna be hurt and he doesn't have the confidence in him.
I just wish he could always be there for me like what he is doing right now...I really appreciate a friend like you dear H......

No comments:

Post a Comment