Sunday, April 25, 2010

How would you feel when the only person that you felt truly cares for you just left you alone with nothing and no one? It felt as though you’re so lost but you could not do anything about it. You’ll just have to take it no matter how hurt it is.

I have many things that I wanted to say to you but I don’t know whether I still have the chance to tell you. I’m so afraid of telling you because I’m so afraid of losing you. You say you’ll always be there for me and I believe in you because I know you’re different.

Lately, I felt that you’re so cold. You don’t care for me like how you always did anymore. I know why you are like this, but I don’t understand why you have to be like this? I was asking myself was it right to tell you what you’ve asked.....but I was just being honest to you. I know you won’t like it but I didn’t wanna lie to you. After all, you’re the one that force me to answer you.

It’s been almost 2 weeks you did not talk to me, there were some time where I felt so sad and wanna talk to you but you’re not there anymore. Your lil sis misses you so much…..and she wanted to tell you so badly that……..

No comments:

Post a Comment