Friday, April 9, 2010

when a woman loves a man

What happen when a man loves a woman? Is it the same as the way when a woman loves a man? Would he go all out and do crazy things just for your love? What is actually the difference between a man and a woman emotionally?
Sometimes I felt that I hated man so much…because they are never true, never sincere and only wants the ‘other side of love’ which is so not fair for the ladies. I actually lost my faith in any man…but sometimes like what people always says…love just comes in your way and you would forget about anything and everything. You would fall for the person even if you don’t want to.

I don’t want to love him because I am so disappointed with him…the way he treated me and the way he lied to me. I remember him saying that I was the only 1 that never make him sad but the next day he totally forgotten about me. Tell me how can I trust a person like that? However, it just came and I just fell for him again. I tried to know him more but I got no way but to be someone else since I couldn’t get a chance as I am. I guess now I’m not the one that never make him sad…..because I just told him who I really am and I think he would feel……I don’t know. I just wish it wouldn’t distract him from his test. I am dumb for doing so…I’m stupid for telling him who am I and I am sorry for hurting you if I did. Even if I did we are even….fair!
But I had a great time talking to him for the past few days...it's like as though he is sincere and truthful in what he says. That was the best part of it. And its good that you wanna change...I wanna change too.

No comments:

Post a Comment