Friday, April 9, 2010

The End of A short live story

Tears are rolling down my eyes when I saw what I saw on Tuesday…..but I just pretended to be OK and that it as though it’s nothing. I told him straight what I felt for him and I think it would be the last time. He replied me this time but it’s something that I didn’t want to see actually. He told me that he had someone in him life and asked me to forget him, I just said isn’t it easy telling me straight to the point…but actually inside of me it’s another story.
The next morning I woke up and I found that I was really sad…it’s like as though I’m so lost and I don’t know what to do. Now I can’t do anything…can’t even see him because he doesn’t want me to. Felt as though like I’m being treated like an invisible person all over again. It hurts so bad. I don’t mind if he tell me what he says, at least I still take it as it was but this is just too much for me to handle. I hate it always ends up this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment