Friday, May 7, 2010

A hard to resist feeling…

I know that I shouldn’t be doing the things that I’m doing and I shouldn’t be looking for you to accompany me but I really can’t hold back. I’m actually afraid of losing you. I’m so scared that you would leave me with no one there for me anymore. I wonder what you feel now that you know my feelings for you. You never say a thing and I wouldn’t dare to ask you anything about it. Luckily I still have you treating me normally up till now…I wonder how long it will last. I just don’t wish that it would end.


I am actually jealous about the girl that.Although you told me that you and her were just friends and nothing more than that, I felt that you actually still have feeling towards her. Maybe I am just sensitive but whenever I asked you about her you would just laugh and is like you’re so happy. If it is true that you’re happy I wish that you would be happy all the time even if I don’t think she is the best type of girl for you, but if you like it nothing would come in your way. I just felt pity for the way that she is always forcing you to do things that you don’t like. And I don’t like it that she did not let you have a sis…I just wish that if you ever found someone please don’t you ever forget about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment